Skip to main content

Looking for an in-network provider that doesn't break the bank?

If you're like most American's then you want the best care for the best price. When it comes to finding a healthcare professional that doesn't break the bank you go and view Google ratings and Facebook reviews to determine where you will invest your time and money. The Stewart Clinic Chiropractic Group is the place for you. They offer a wide range of therapies that most chiro's in town don't provide. One of the perks that the clinic has is that they're in-network with the majority of the insurance companies. Here is who they're in-network with to name a few:
  • Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Aetna
  • ASHN
  • Medicare
  • Cigna
  • Student Health Insurance from UGA
  • Automobile Medical Payments
Why should I go to the Stewart Clinic?
Their prices are affordable. The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable in regard to therapies and insurance policies. The doctors care about YOU. They actively seek to provide you with the best care. 

Now to show you how you won't spend a fortune: compare the costs of spinal surgery that is in-network versus Stewart Clinic's non-surgical disc treatment that is also in-network:

Let's say an individual has a 20% copayment. That means that insurance will cover 80% of the total cost. The spinal surgery is $50,000 to $90,000. The patient is still responsible for owing $18,000 (the remaining 20%). Now an average copay for in-network for chiropractic is $35. Then chiropractor prescribes a treatment plan for several visits on the non-surgical disc treatment and the cost comes out to be $300-$500. It's apparent that you will save money and still get the treatment you need without needing invasive, expensive surgery.

The Stewart Clinic has a 90% success rate of those who have been treated. Every patient that has walked into the clinic has been satisfied with the treatment and its outcome. So before you go and think about spinal surgery, consider the Stewart Clinic. You will be guaranteed to not break the bank.

To find out more information on their in-network services contact the Stewart Clinic.